Ready to launch your career or to take it to the next level with one of the most respected multifamily builders in the country- a rock-solid, growing company that always puts people first?
Summit Contracting is constantly on the lookout for smart, driven individuals who share our passion for high quality work and exceeding our clients’ expectations.
From project managers to superintendents to estimators and accountants, we offer a variety of exciting career opportunities and a chance for you to work on some of the highest-profile most exciting multifamily projects in the nation.
Watch a short video about Summit on our Vimeo Page:
When you work with Summit, you’ll not only be building your own future, you’ll be doing the same for all kinds of families and individuals across our great nation! There are few careers more rewarding than helping provide others with a special place they can call “home,” where they can live their lives and pursue their dreams. Just take a look at some of the communities we’ve helped create!
Working for America’s largest multifamily builder means more opportunities to find your perfect fit and grow professionally.
• We build across the Southeast US
• We offer solid career stability and advancement opportunities
• We promote from within
• We provide world-class training and safety
• We boast a supportive environment of mentorship and encouragement
Life at Summit is fast-paced, fun and focused. There are new challenges every day but we overcome them, together.
• Summit is a people-first, relationships-driven company
• We believe in work-life balance
• We recognize achievement and reward it
• We value teamwork, honesty and integrity and nourish it
• We believe in giving back
We treat our people well and demonstrate it starting with comprehensive benefits packages that include:
• Health Insurance
• Dental & Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Performance Recognition
• Life Insurance
• Disability & Wellness Program
• 401K with Employer Percentage Match
It’s not just one thing, but a combination of many that have led Summit to being recognized as one of North Florida’s “Best Places to Work.”
Our fun, friendly family-style culture, strong benefits, and attention to employee development have not only allowed us to long enjoy high employee retention but led to Summit being named the “Best Place to Work” in Northeast Florida by the Jacksonville Business Journal.
We invite you to apply today to see for yourself all that we have to offer. Summit is an EEO/Drug Free workplace.